6.22.2009

Happy Birthday Ben!!

Today is Ben's SWEET SIXTEEN!It's a little weird to think that he's that old now, but because it was his birthday, we had such a fun day. We went swimming for a little bit, played board games, and went out to eat at Pei Wei. He was very entertaining, as you can see. Then we came back home to find a huge package on our doorstep that some of his friends from school had left him. It looks like they had a lot of fun shopping for him. And now we're headed off to a movie, but before we go, here are some things I love about Ben. He's always been such a kind person, and that's what he's known for. He likes to challenge himself and I'm always amazed at the things he can do when he puts his mind to it. He's really funny, (I wish you all knew how funny he really is). He also has a good heart and I'm so happy to call him my brother. Love you Ben!

No comments: