3.04.2010

Grrrrrr.

Grrrrr rhymes with brrrrr which almost rhymes with currrrrse the snow! I really do like the snow, just not in March.  I am ready for the Spring.  I think Spring should be as long as winter and winter should only last two months...max.  On a brighter note, as I was walking in this ridiculous blizzard I saw a human in shorts and a short sleeve shirt looking up at the sky with his mouth wide open.  After a few seconds he'd close it, lick his lips, and open it back up again to catch some more snow.  It was so funny and actually made me (almost) glad it was snowing.


(This picture was taken after it stopped snowing.  I decided I like the snow when it's not snowing.  Pretty, huh?)

2 comments:

Angela Andersen said...

Wow I love people like that. I wore light clothes today because it was nice when I left the house this morning. And it said on the weather that it might rain, but it said that yesterday and then I was carrying my coat all afternoon and I hated it. So anyhow, in short, I froze to death this afternoon in the BLIZZARD with NO COAT and muttered, "I hate Utah" all the way home...

Ali Walker said...

Funny - Megan confessed to being one of THOSE people today :) she said she was having bad luck at catching them though.