3.05.2011

Cells Planets

What a musical week this has been!


On Tuesday I went to a Chanticleer concert.  On Thursday I sang at the Women's Chorus Festival.  And on Friday I went to the Vocal Point Concert.  I almost sang at a nursing home too, but we couldn't get a hold of them to schedule a time.  I did sing every day in choir though, and at home, and hummed as I walked to class...until I passed within hearing distance of someone.  I just can't bring myself to hum when I can be heard.

Anyway, this week was wonderful.  Music is my life breath and I feel so fulfilled right now.  

Side note: If you are male, and thinking of "woo-ing" me by singing while I play the piano for you, trust me, it doesn't work.  Many have tried.  My attitude is, if I can play the piano and sing at the same time, you gawking at me while I accompany you is not as impressive.  (Maybe, that's arrogant.  Oh well.  I don't plan on changing that.)

Anyway, (wow a lot of distractions tonight) this week was great.  If you get a chance, here is the website for Chanticleer.  Just listen to their track demo while keeping in mind that it's only men singing.  Also, here is the link to Vocal Point's music video.  (Claim to fame: I'm a friend of the star (blondey), and a good friend of the one with dark, dark brown hair.)  

No comments: