1.12.2012

Shorty


Sorry this one is short.  But you'll be glad when you see why.

Sheri is amazing.  The last time we saw her, she told us she had bought some skirts because that's all she sees us wear, and she took off all of her nail polish because we never wear nail polish.  She's incredible.  Then, we asked her how she was doing with the "no smoking" and she just started crying. She said, "I stopped...And I stopped the coffee and tea and everything."  We were ecstatic, of course, and I started crying to (of course) and when we asked her what it was that gave her the power she said, "I don't know.  I just had the desire and the prayers strong enough to help me."    The church is true. 

Enjoy the pictures.

Stay true to what is eternal.

Love, Sister Welch

Bah!!!!! This computer is not working and I ran out of time.  But know that I tried and will get them to you next week.  Bah technology.  I need Spencer.

Love you!

No comments: