12.19.2012

Just Believe


I don't think I've ever been this tired before in my entire life.  It's a good reminder that every piece of energy, and every miracle, and every good experience has been a blessing, and not by my own doing.  But honestly, I feel like I could sleep for at least 2 weeks straight.  

So, given the circumstances and how slowly my brain is functioning right now, and that I only have about 30 minutes total left for p-day, this will probably be a short one.  Sorry...

TEVIN WAS BAPTIZED!!!!  One of the best days of my mission.  He told us that his face hurt because he couldn't stop smiling.  It was amazing to see him finally take that step, and to do it so willingly.  After his confirmation on Sunday, he even told us that he felt Heavenly Father's love for him, for the first time.  What a beautiful day.

Festival is crazy as usual, but still fun.  I love seeing the sisters talking to people and working miracles every night.  They truly are the sisters that I never had.  

Well, I'm sorry this is so short, but family, I will talk to you soon!

I love you all.

Stay true to what's eternal.

-Sister Welch

No comments: