8.14.2009

Funny Girls

Today I was just thinking about the movie Funny Girl and then my mind wandered to all the really funny girls that I know in my own life. So here are some stories/example that will hopefully make you smile.
1. I learned that a girl at work doesn't eat anything blue. No blue M & M's, no blue jello, but I guess blueberries are okay because she says they look purple. Anyway, my first thought was, "Does she ever brush her teeth?"
2. Yesterday, I looked on my grandma's kitchen counter and saw a tennis racket that looked a little unusual. When I looked closer at the handle I found out it was not a tennis racket I had almost picked up; it was a High Voltage Bug Zapper.
3. There are many more I'm thinking of now, but most are too embarassing to share, so I'll end with a quote from the movie, Funny Girl. (For those of you who haven't seen it yet, by the way, it's a great one.) Fanny Brice: You think beautiful girls are going to stay in style forever? I should say not! Any minute now they're going to be out! Finished! Then it'll be my turn!

No comments: