3.20.2010

The Smell of J-Dawgs is in the Air

Here is one awesome thing about Provo: J-Dawgs.



At the risk of sounding like a teenager, (oh wait, I still am a teenager) I'm still going to say this.


J-Dawgs are seriously, the best hot dogs EVER!! They changed my life.


I'm not usually a fan of hot dogs; I'm more of a hamburger girl, but with a little ketchup and maybe some special sauce, J-Dawgs are delicious.

I went with Tegan today, and when we were there, we saw a guy who was taking a lunch break from biking. He was dressed up in the biker/spandex outfit, with a helmet on.  I don't know how she knew, but she said, "He's an actor.  I know he's an actor."  Later, we went over to ask him.  Lo and behold, he was Zach from Singles' Ward.  He looked much the same, but more Mormon.  That's the second Mormon actor we've run into up here.  Provo is obviously the place to be.

1 comment:

Tegan said...

Skilz woman, I've got skilz.