12.03.2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas



December in Utah. It's a new experience for me (somewhat) and so far it's not too bad. No snow yet, thank goodness, but I will also be grateful when it comes. Since I live on the third floor, there is a huge balcony that will be a perfect playground when it does snow . But for now, we're trying to be wintry and festive as much as we can inside of the apartment. As soon as I got home from Thanksgiving Break, I started decorating. One of our friends that lives in the adjacent building saw me, and called to challenge me to a who-can-decorate-the-best-window competition. We're not quite done yet, but I think we're winning. :) And we will win in the end.

2 comments:

AE Hinckley's Boy said...

Wow! your blog site is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Sylvia said...

Yep! You win. That is the best lookin' dorm window I've ever seen.