5.10.2009

A Tribute to my Mom

Happy Mother's Day! This post is dedicated to every mother who reads this, but especially to my Mom, a very special lady who often doesn't recieve enough thanks and attention for all the wonderful things she does. For example, instead of having the traditional birthday party, or maybe something a little more special, she decided that she wanted her main gift to be a week at Woodbadge-a type of scout leader's training camp. We should have known she'd want to spend her birthday learning new ways to serve others. What a great example. And today, Mother's Day, she couldn't even stay out of the kitchen; she had to bake her Lion House rolls for us, which I'm not complaining about by the way. She tirelessly serves us and I hope to some day be the woman she is. I love you Mom! Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: