6.05.2011

Guest Blogger: Ben-a-min!

So, I couldn't think of anything that I particularly wanted to blog about today, so I asked little brother if he would be so kind.  And he said yes.  So here's Ben.

Hi, I'm ben and I'm definitely the most important thing that has ever happened to her. the next important thing will be her husband but since she decided not to get married and go on a mission she's stuck with me. Who she loves... I'm pretty sure. So yeah.

Well my absolute most favoritist moment with Katherine was probably 10 years ago. I was about 7 and I am an avid dreamer. In my sleep. And I slept talked, and walked and sang and would actually reply to people who talked to me in my sleep. If I know you you can try it some day. If I don't know you back up creeper and stay away, NO you can't watch me sleep.

So back to the story: I was dreaming this one time that i walked across the hall and climbed into my sister's bed. She got angry at me and sent me back to my room in her morning voice which sounds about fourteen percent better than the Grudge. So i did.

After waking up the next morning, I learned a very important fact. I  had not dreamed this episode, but in fact had really experienced it. She said if I ever shared this story she'd kill me so now I'm deaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

Love ya sis.

Love ya too little bro.  :]

No comments: